Health, Safety and Environmental
ESPRAT gives the highest priority to Health, Safety and Environmental matters wherever we operate and we are an OHSAS 18001:2007 accredited company giving our clients the assurance that all safety considerations are accounted for.
All ESPRAT Employees are responsible for HSE and are given the full training and support of top management in achieving our goals of:
- No harm to people
- No harm to property
- Minimising the environmental impact of our operations
- Providing a safe place of work
- Continual improvement of HSE performance through the setting of measurable targets
- Influence our partners to give HSE the highest priority and pursue our goals
- Promoting a culture where all employees share this commitment to HSE
ESPRAT has offices and operational bases throughout Asia Pacific with company accreditations which include ISO 9001:2015, OHSAS 18001, IRATA, ABS, Lloyds Register, DNV-GL and Bureau Veritas.
For further information regarding our commitment to health and safety, and the environment please contact us.